- 30 hours of teaching activities
- preparation of teaching materials (PPt-presentations)
- mentorship activities regarding doctoral study (individual research works dealing with data protection and privacy in the context of digitalization of energy sector, and with big data from the perspective of essential facility), and consulting regarding the topic of doctoral thesis concerning the system of European Union emission trading schemes (ETS)
- guest lecture on distance "State aid measures in the energy sector: topical questions" at the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of law, within the study course Law of regulated sectors
- guest lecture on distance "National regulatory authority in the energy sector and beyond: challenges in ensuring independence" at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of law, within the study course Administrative law
- lecture for non-lawyers (high school students) "Energy and environment: selected legal and public policy aspects"
- guest lecture on distance "Competences and (co)operation of European Union and Member States in the field of energy: selected topics" at the University of Ljubljana, within the study course European constitutional law
- moderation of guest lecture by prof. Nives Dolšak (University of Washington) "U.S. energy and climate politics, policy and law"
- moderation of guest lecture by prof. Maja Brkan (EU General Court) "Legal questions related to automated decision-making in GDPR and beyond".
Research activities and related activities
- research work and presentation of main findings regarding the "State aid as the instrument of crisis management" for the purpose of the professional event "Law, economics and pandemic", as organized at the University of Maribor, Faculty of law
- research work in the university working group for the preparation of action plan for the decarbonization of the University of Maribor
- further work and partial preparation of the text for the book Environmental Law in Slovenia (Kluwer Law International)
- further work and partial preparation of the text for the book European Union Competition Law (Europa Law Publishers) and editor's activities
- early stage activities for the commentary of the Slovenian Electricity Supply Act
- recension of scientific article discussing shortcomings of the waste management regulation in Slovenia
- recension of scientific article discussing closed natural gas distribution systems
- membership and research work in the Working group on green future of the University of Maribor
- early-stage activities for the leadership of the section Energy Law and Green Transition within the Days of Slovenian Lawyers 2022
- research work and article with student on big data and essential facility doctrine
- research work and article with sutdent on quantification of the formal judicial independence
- organization of the conference on energy law and policy.