- 30 hours of teaching activities
- preparation of teaching materials (PPt-presentations)
- initial and subsequent mentorship activities regarding doctoral study (individual research works dealing with digitalization of energy sector, and big data from the perspective of essential facility), and consulting regarding the topic of doctoral thesis concerning the system of European Union emission trading schemes (ETS)
- guest lecture on distance "State aid measures in the energy sector: topical questions" at the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of law, within the study course Law of regulated sectors
- guest lecture on distance "National regulatory authority in the energy sector and beyond: challenges in ensuring independence" at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of law, within the study course Administrative law.
Research activities and related activities
- research work and presentation of main findings regarding the "State aid as the instrument of crisis management" for the purpose of the professional event "Law, economics and pandemic", as organized at the University of Maribor, Faculty of law
- research work in the university working group for the preparation of action plan for the decarbonization of the University of Maribor
- further work and partial preparation of the text for the book Environmental Law in Slovenia (Kluwer Law International)
- further work and partial preparation of the text for the book European Union Competition Law (Europa Law Publishers) and editor's activities
- early stage activities for the commentary of the Slovenian Electricity Supply Act
- recension of scientific article discussing shortcomings of the waste management regulation in Slovenia
- recension of scientific article discussing closed natural gas distribution systems.