- 95 hours of teaching activities
- preparation of teaching materials (PPt-presentations)
- supervision of master theses dealing with topical questions of energy law and/or environmental law, e.g. legal aspects of production of electricity form hydroelectric and wind turbines, and energy efficiency
- early stage mentorship activities regarding doctoral study (individual research work dealing with energy law related issues)
- supervision of student paper-works
- co-coaching of the student's team participating the European Law Moot Court
- guest lecture on distance "Introduction into the liberalization of energy sector: development of EU energy legislation" at the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of law, within the study course European constitutional law
- invitation of a guest lecturer from NGO PIC discussing the role of NGO's in procedures in the field of environmental protection.
Research activities and related activities
- study work and partial preparation of the text for the book Environmental Law in Slovenia (Kluwer Law International)
- study work and partial preparation of the text for the book European Union Competition Law (Europa Law Publishers)
- research in the field of energy law
- invited speech at the international conference Organization of energy sector: relations between stakeholders in the energy sector
- preparation of offer for ensuring technical support for transposition of legislative package Clean energy for all Europeans and of the modified Gas Directive into national legal system for the purpose of tender procedure SRSS/C2019/077.