- 95 hours of teaching activities, i.e. lectures, seminars and tutorials,
- teaching materials (ppt-presentations),
- preparation of the new course/syllabus European Union Energy Law and Policy,
- supervision of master theses dealing with topical questions, i.e. energy efficiency, renewables and new technologies in the energy sector,
- supervision of student's paper-works,
- co-coaching of the student's team participating the European Law Moot Court,
- visit of the House of European Union (Representation of the European Commission and of the European Parliament) - lecture on European Union for students held by the employee of the House.
- visit of the Slovenian Constitutional Court - lectures on the application of the European Union law held by the constitutional judge and president of the Constitutional Court.
- preparation of the text for the book European Union Legal Framework for Services of General Economic Interest which will be published in January 2020 by the New York publishing house, i.e. Nova Science Publishers;
- preparation of the text for the article on European Union competition law in the energy sector in co-authorship with ex master programme student;
- organization of the roundtable debate Challenges in the Energy Sector after the New Energy Package (Clean energy for all Europeans);
- organization of the roundtable debate The Role of Public Agencies (Sectoral Regulators) and their Autonomy;
- invited speech at the conference Energy sector and Offenses;
- invited speech at the conference the Days of the Slovenian Lawyers (section: Legal Aspects of Regulation and Liberalization of the Economic Sectors, including energy sector).